Mat. 10 :1, 5-8
1. Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.
5. These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans;
6. but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7. "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8. "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.
Mat. 28 :18-20
18. And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
19. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
20. teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
Acts 1 :7-8
7. He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;
8. but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth."